8 1/2 X 11 heavy paper, scissors, clear 1/2" tape, paints, crayons, or markers.
2. Cut out tummy flap. Crease tummy flap on dotted line.
3. Tape tummy flap on Mouse.
4. Color Mouse.
5. Under the flap on Mouse's tummy, draw all the food he has eaten or paste bits of colored paper the colors of the food he has eaten.
6. You can make a stuffed mouse by following the Prop directions.
7. Use a pink pipe cleaner for his tail.
Activity files may be downloaded, printed, and reproduced for non-profit educational or personal use. Copyright ©2001-2012 Denise Fleming. All rights reserved worldwide